Happy New Year! We hope you enjoyed your holiday. :D The last two weeks have been a great time of relaxation! Our game, BlockHopper, has been submitted and approved by Apple! We’re just waiting for those tax forms to process before it is fully available. From what I have read, it can take a few weeks, so hopefully by mid-January it will be ready to go. :D
In the mean time, I have a number of small things to do:
- Record a BlockHopper trailer.
- Create and submit a Lite version of BlockHopper.
- Attend an indie meetup in London, Ontario on January 24. http://hellomygameis.ca/
- Finish work on the flash version of BlockHopper.
- Create the text tool / make our other tools not as terrible.
Joe has already finished the GDD for our next game, so there’s much more to come!
GreenPixel had a formal meetup today for the first time since we decided to start this adventure haha. I am constantly amazed that we have started and completed two games and haven’t seen each other for 2 years. Thanks, humans!